Put on your wellies and hard hat and join us for an incredible adventure underground. No visit to Killhope would be complete without taking a guided tour of our Victorian lead mine.
- Guided tours of the mine take about an hour from kitting up to kitting down.
- You will be underground for about 45 minutes.
- The last mine tour is at 3.00pm.
- Places are limited on our mine trips and are allocated on a first come first served basis so unfortunately, we cannot guarantee you will be able to join a mine tour. We advise visitors wanting to go underground to arrive as early as possible on the day.
- Mine trips are available for ages four years and above
If you would like a mine tour you must bring our own full length wellington boots as we do not supply them and walking boots are not suitable.