Put on your wellies and hard hat and join us for an incredible adventure underground. No visit to Killhope would be complete without taking a guided tour of our Victorian lead mine.
- Guided tours of the mine take about an hour from kitting up to kitting down.
- You will be underground for about 45 minutes.
- The last mine tour is at 3.00pm.
- Wellies are essential you must provide your own as we cannot supply them.
- Places are limited on our mine trips and are allocated on a first come first served basis. Unfortunately, we cannot guarantee you will be able to join a mine tour. As a result, we advise you to arrive as early as possible on the day those visitors wanting to go underground
- Mine trip are available for ages four years and above