Killhope is a historical monument and accredited museum.
Please take a moment and read the safety guidance below.
- A responsible adult must accompany and supervise children at all times.
- Always wash hands before eating or drinking.
- Please do not climb on any of the historical buildings, structures or tamper with tools, barrows, wagons or sluice gates.
- Wooden boards can be very slippery after wet weather.
- Always follow the marked pathways and be aware of uneven surfaces.
- Do not enter the ponds or stream.
- We are a dog friendly site but dogs must be kept on a lead and accompanied at all times. Please note dogs are not allowed in the play area.
- Do not enter the play area when locked.
- All vehicles and contents are left at your own risk.
- Killhope is a no smoking site.
We hope you enjoy your visit.